I have a  100mm SMC F 1:2.8 Macro for sale. I bought it from a member of the
list in 2001. In fact, I found the original message from Stan Halpin
offering it:
http://www.mail-archive.com/pentax-discuss@pdml.net/msg20022.html

The lens is still in very good condition, it is the best lens I ever had by
far (I haven't had many lenses, though!). In the message by Stan you can see
it came from a lab and that "there are three visible indentations in the
outside of the filter ring. Does NOT hurt the ability to screw on a hood or
filter". I have no experience as to be able to judge its condition, but Stan
said "aperture, lens surfaces, external cosmetics all in EXC or EXC+" and it
keeps working great.

I'm selling it to rise the money for a DSLR, I've already sold my 35mm, and
. I'm asking the same I payed for it: $300 (+ shipping).

I hope someone will enjoy this lens as much as I did. Best wishes,

Hernan Mouro
Davis, CA.