I sense that you've taken some offense as a result of the negative comments. You shouldn't. The effort was a good one. I just think that this shot doesn't work. It's forcing an idea. Flames over a picture of a girl. But the picture of the girl appears to be somewhat of a standard portrait, and the flames are, well, flames. And the two shots don't really meld as a composition. For me, the takeaway is just one element over the other, resulting in a rather unpleasant composition. Sorry, but that's what I see here. But keep experimenting. Keep shooting. And, please, no cute baby girls. I'll do those :-).
Paul
PS: I wish I was as motivated to experiment as you seem to be. That's a good thing. But that puts you in the line of fire. It goes with the territory.