Thanks Bruce.

Tom C.

From: Bruce Dayton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Tom C <pentax-discuss@pdml.net>
Subject: Re: PESO - Fractal Frost
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 11:31:34 -0800

I've looked at this one several times and played with it a bit.  I
like the image in general - nice abstract.  I think I have finally
pinpointed what is bothering me...the snow/frost on the branches is
just too blue - at first I was thinking more about contrast, but after
playing around that wasn't it, after correcting for the blue, the
image feels better to me.

Whether blue or white, it is a very interesting image and one that
takes a sharp eye to pick out.  Nice work.

--
Bruce