In a message dated 12/19/2005 12:09:08 PM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
I save full-rez as I also use the JPEG for printing. Save for Web won't
handle that.

-Adam
========
Hmmm, good pt. I sometimes print from JPEG. So what does Save for Web do
exactly? As constrasted to just saving as a JPEG?

I know someone mentioned one thing, but what are the other things?

Excuse me, not very articulate -- tired -- just got through cooking 3
varieties of cookies, about 4 dozen each variety, as Xmas gifts four our
neighbors.

I am seriously thinking of skipping this next year. Maybe skipping Xmas
entirely. Maybe finding some place to go that has never heard of Xmas.

TIA, Marnie ;-)