frank theriault <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>> http://www.robertstech.com/peso.htm
>
>I'm not a big fan of those partially desaturated photos.  I prefer
>either all colour, or all monochrome.  So, I must tell you, I'm going
>into this with something of a prejudiced view.
>
>That being said, the composition and subject-matter is quite lovely,
>and of course, technically, it's more than well done.

Hey, you came through for me Frank! I don't like these "black and white
with part of the image in color" photos either. The busy background that
some people mentioned doesn't bother me, but the artificiality of the
image as a whole does. I did it kind of an experiment and the couple who
biked France with us loved it. And I've sold a few of them so I'm going
with the flow.

Art is nice but selling prints is nice, too!

--
Mark Roberts
Photography and writing