According to the lens chart, there may be some pancakes coming. And maybe a "high class tele-zoom".

Personally I keep my fingers crossed for news of the digital 645. Probably not a product, but maybe some updated news.

Jostein

----- Original Message ----- From: "P. J. Alling" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <pentax-discuss@pdml.net>
Sent: Tuesday, December 20, 2005 4:05 PM
Subject: Re: Photokina!

For what it's worth, it depends on weather you can wait that long. I'm betting that Pentax won't have any sleeves this year let alone anything up them, unless of course it's a Silver DS2.

dick graham wrote:

With Photokina and PMA coming up Jan 10 and Feb 26 is it a good idea to wait on purchasing the ist ds2 until the shows to see what Pentax has up its sleeve? Any ideas as to what our favorite camera company might introduce?

DG

--
When you're worried or in doubt, Run in circles, (scream and shout).