In a message dated 12/13/2005 7:35:25 PM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Thanks for the info.  Rocks can be quite fascinating... I'm not
exactly fond of earthquakes but it seems we're somewhat overdue for a
decent-sized one.  We went and built our capital city right on top of
a large fault line... I really like the city but I wouldn't want to
live there.

BTW I processed the other shots last night and put up a small gallery:
http://www.bluemoon.net.nz/photo/printsdb/galleries/view.php?g=28

Now I want to go back and get some better ones.

- Dave
=======
Aha. You've put up more. I especially like 210, neat shot.

What an interesting subject!

Marnie aka Doe