Having received a burst appendix for Christmas of '83, I can sympathize with Stephan. Let's just hope it was only a belly ache. You did the right thing getting him into the hospital, me I was not going to the hospital for no damn belly ache <grin>. Anyway it is a piss poor time of year to be sick, even a little bit.

My best to all of you.

graywolf
http://www.graywolfphoto.com
http://webpages.charter.net/graywolf
"Idiot Proof" <==> "Expert Proof"
-----------------------------------

Cotty wrote:

Hi team,

Some of you have met my lad Stefan, so thought you would like to know
that he was rushed into hospital yesterday with suspected appendicitis.
He had an uncomfortable night under observation and this morning it's
looking more and more like just a severe abdominal infection. You know
when you get swollen glands in your neck with a cold sometimes? Well
apparently the ones in your belly/groin can do the same and cause acute
pain similar to appendicitis. Fortunately, his pain has not progressed
to the excruciating levels that indicates appendicitis, so with a bit of
luck he might be out this evening.

I'm sat at the bedside while Alma and Stef play Rummikub and what to do
but peruse the couple of hundred emails from the list !

Cheers,
 Cotty

___/\__