-----Original Message-----
From: Bob Shell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Paul, will they work on your electrical supply in Oz?  I don't know
what you use there, but they are made for USA, 110 V 60 Hz.

I use four of them in my studio and have been very satisfied with them.

As I recall the reflectors and such are interchangeable with those
from Balcar, but not with anything else.  Considering the price of
Balcar, it might be cheaper to buy the AlienBees stuff and pay the
high shipping.

I did manage to make an old Bowens snoot work with duct tape, but
when the modeling light really heats up the tape softens and the
snoot falls off!  I've planned for years to make a permanent fix with
pop rivets but just never got a round tuit.

Bob