What I mean is that you the the 18-55 package but someone else's glass
label.
That's not Pentax, except perhaps for the package.  And that's not a
significant
photo product by any streach.

And why buy Pentax glass given the popularity of the Schneider name?
Old-timers know Schneider from the Kodak days (whether Retina or even the
first
126 bodies, let alone the digitals) and it's known in LF (it's definitely
the
best in that arena, though a bit pricey).  Pentax has become a relatively-
unknown entity in these circles.  Comparatively, that is.

This might very easily backfire.  I don't want it to backfire, but it won't
be any surprize.

Collin
KC8TKA

http://mail2web.com/ .