Apart from the fact my Mountain Bike was stolen tonight while in downtown
Vancouver (literally from behind my back), I've had a great day. I have been
using a bike to ride from Richmond to Burnaby every day since the transit
strike started back in March.

Anyway, I had gone down to take a look for K lenses and for anything else
that might turn up. I spotted an SP II in A1 condition, with a nice SMC Tak
1:1.4 50mm lens, all for $179 CDN.  Is this reasonable? He also had a really
nic Nikon for $290.

James