I snagged the FA 28 that was on ebay for $125.  It came two days ago
and is currently under the tree. (wife won't let me use it yet since
technically it is a Christmas present)  I had it out to make sure it
was OK and it was indeed new and looks like a nice lens.  It is one of
my better ebay bargains.

I tend to choose subjects that go better with longer focal lengths.  I
have the DA 16-45 and find it useful for landscape type shooting.
However, I am usually using it at either full wide (16mm) or at 45mm.
 I am looking forward to playing with the 28mm focal length and
forcing myself to compose without falling back to zooming.

--

Perry Pellechia

Primary email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Alternate email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]