Ann Sanfedele <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Mark -
>I wrote you off list with a subject line of
>2 out of 3 so far (on the above subject)
>
>I think you can glean what that means but I did
>write more. IT bounced.
>went to your [EMAIL PROTECTED] and I got
>delivery failure
>
>jsut now I forwarded that to both the mark@ and
>the admin@
>
>with this error message
>The following message to <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>was undeliverable.
>The reason for the problem:
>5.1.0 - Unknown address error 553-'207.172.4.61 -
>REJECTED: See http://psbl.surriel.com '

OK, first of all, only "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" is active so "admin" will
never work.
Second, Did you "See http://psbl.surriel.com";? It explains why you're
blocked and *how you can remove the block*. (I just removed it for you.)

It shows that spam came from your IP address at one time, which is why
it's blocked. Since you're on dial-up, that probably means that *someone
else* with your provider has a virus and their computer has been
hijacked by spammers.

If I were you I'd run a virus scan on my computer anyway.

--
Mark Roberts
Photography and writing