Oh yeah !!! you will like it ! Mine is very sharp if you set the focus
right (manual). It's pretty much contrast and the 180 degrees view is
amazing. i love this lens !

Michael

PS: if you want to see some shots i've made when shooting the test
film - some architecture, you are welcome to write me off the list...

--
Yours
    Michael