[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

                                        > I got to play with the Canon full
frame Friday.
I _really_ wish Pentax would do something to tempt my
tummy like that one does.

Don
The salesman i deal with at one of our chain stores has the 5D. When aske dhow
he liked
it, he
paused, stumpled and reply was :
I like th ebig screen on the camera,other than that it does not do much fo me.

Enough said:
I'll stick with Nikon(and Pentax) for now.

Dave(mostlikely to do the D2x and dump the D2h)Brooks

I've played with one. Love the viewfinder (it's nearly as big as my MX's), other than that, it's nice but only slightly nicer thean the 20d (better feel, otherwise similar).

-Adam