Kenneth Waller wrote:
I wish that the histogram was like the one in CS - Raw, i.e. broken out into RGB

Why? What possible adjustment can you do in the camera that affects the RGB curves?

I want to know if its a full blown clip, i.e. white, or just one of R G or B.

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gonz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Subject: Re: Survey: How do you use the Histogram/Blinkies?

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

--------

So, are you taking full advantage of digital?

Not always.

1. Do you feel you understand the histogram?

Yes. I wish that the histogram was like the one in CS - Raw, i.e. broken out into RGB

2. Do you ever look at the histogram while you are shooting? When? Under what situations?

When I have a wide range of light and have doubts about the ability of the metering system to get it right.

3. Do you ever look at the blinkies? When? Under what situations?

Dont have one (istD)

4. Do you find one of them (histogram or blinkies) more useful than the other? Do you look at it more? Or do you tend to use both in concert?

N/A

---------

--
Someone handed me a picture and said, "This is a picture of me when I was younger." Every picture of you is when you were younger. "...Here's a picture of me when I'm older." Where'd you get that camera man?
- Mitch Hedberg