Hi, I would like to ask if somebody from the UK isn't planning to visit lovely
Prague in the neartime (hey Mike, I know it's now my turn to go to your country
<g>, but I have no holidays left...). I wanted to buy some clothing from a fine
army surplus supplier Cotty once recommended (no I am no militarism crazyman,
actually on the contrary as those who know me can attest <g>, but I have to
admit the military does make some fine clothing, and some of it is not even
camo), but the shipping even withing EU exceeds the actual price of the goods
;-( So if perchance somebody is going to Prague or Czech Republic, I want to
ask for a favour, for their help with carrying it - it's about 3-4 Kg ( a parka
and a weatherproof jacket) but postage from the UK for packets seems
exceptional. Otherwise, I would have to fly to the UK, might be cheaper ;-) I
of course offer reimbursements with fine drinks and touring Prague's lesser
known quarters/pubs ;-)

Thanks
            Frantisek