My recent experience with B+H has been that if a particular Pentax accessory is not available now check back in a few weeks, it will be. I say this after waiting to get a Pentax loupe & magnifier FB. They didn't have it mid summer & I was finally able to obtain it in November.

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim King" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Subject: Re: Pentax filters getting harder to find?