On 12/27/05, Albano Garcia <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> http://www.flaneur.albanogarcia.com.ar/2005/12/27/operado/
>
> I'll be out of business for about 3 to 4 weeks. I got
> a simple surgery on my hand due to a
> stupid-moment-punch I gave to a street signal.
> Regards

Ouch!  That must hurt like hell!  Having had an arm/hand that was out
of commission for about 8 weeks, I feel your pain.  Are you left
handed?  I am, and it was my left arm that got injured.  Used my old
Yashicamat with the waist-level finder for quite a while <g>.

Best of luck with your recovery.  That signal must have really pissed
you off!  <g>

cheers,
frank, who restrained himself from making any comment WRT the brand of
camera, or how it may or may not have contributed to your current
discomfort <LOL>