Margus,
In referring to the MZ-S manual, the FA360FGZ is the ONLY flash
mentioned as having wireless capability and only by a dialog with the
built-in flash.
There is an available Pentax function offering an option wherein the
built-in flash can either act only as a trigger for the 360 or be
allowed to contribute to the exposure.

Jack