From: Shel Belinkoff [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, December 30, 2005 5:23 PM
To: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
Subject: RE: anybody with a lot of experience with the K20/4?

Hi,

I've had one and liked it quite a bit.  A little soft around the edges, and
some claim lots of distortion.  The distortion was a non-issue for me.  I
found it to be acceptably sharp, although others called it, and its older
PESO photos made with that lens, and no one complained.  Made numerous large
prints with it as well.  The only reason I no longer have it is because
someone offered me an outrageous sum for it and it just happened
that I could use the cash at the time. I regret selling it.   I'm looking
to replace it, first with an A20/2.8 and then get another Bow Wow.  I want
the 20/2.8 for the extra speed, but I really like the fingerprint of the
K20/4.0 - but I like the look of a lot of older lenses.  Sharpness is not
always my main consideration.  Most people don't see things the way I do,
though ....

Shel