I like this a lot. Colours, exposure, angle, a interesting subject, and ...

I have a feeling it would grow after a little cropping at the bottom. The
only thing is that it is a bit too large for my monitor. So I can't really
say.

Cool.

Tim
Mostly harmless (just plain Norwegian)

Never underestimate the power of stupidity in large crowds
(Very freely after Arthur C. Clarke, or some other clever guy)