Rob Studdert wrote:

On 2 Jan 2006 at 20:21, J. C. O'Connell wrote:

that's interesting, your in complete opposition to the "green button"
apologists who insist it's easy and not a big deal. What I want
is a higher model that supports all kmount lenses fully.
That would be nice feature, especially when you consider
that most pentax brand bayonet lenses are not A compatible.

I've never been a fan of the green button kludge, I'm glad they tried to provide a solution but doing it right in the first place would have been far better and would have also totally negated the need to discuss any of this GB BS.

Rob Studdert

I'd also prefer they did it right, but as an ex-Nikon guy, I'm just glad they offered me something. If the D70 had had the same kludge, I wouldn't be shooting Pentax today.

-Adam