Hi All,

Has anybody used iPhoto Book printing service or any other similar service?

I was considering using iPhoto Book service for printing out
a wedding photo-album for my sister-in-law, - an album that includes
variety of pictures quckly arranged together digitally (instead of
printing out photos separately and then assembling them in an album)
and is hard-bound, looking nicely as a coffee-table book.

But then I searched for reviews.
Some review from 2002 said that the quality was so-so.
Somebody else wrote the quality had improved since the early years.
Someone else suggested that sharedink.com has a better quality.
Then I found a few other similar shops (e.g. www.imagestation.com).

All thoughts and suggetions are appreciated.

Igor