On Jan 3, 2006, at 13:18, frank theriault wrote:
To Kill a Mockingbird is one of my favourite movies of all time.
IMHO, Peck's greatest performance (among many great ones).  I always
found it interesting that the young actors who played Jem and Scout
never acted again (IIRC), as they were both very believable in their
their roles.

Mary Badham (ie, Scout) was in a few other films. Most recently in 2005 (!!!)

 http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000825/

Phillip Alford (Jem) hasn't hit the screen since 1972..

 http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0019221/

Good movie.  I really ought to read the book someday!

 -Charles

--
Charles Robinson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]