Oh no.  I knew I'd do that some day.

smurf.nz is what I called my internal network at home, and it doesn't exist in the real world (.nz doesn't have second-level domains). I upload photos onto my home server then update the live site.

I must have had the wrong link open when I dragged it across from my web browser. Here is the correct link for the second photo:

http://www.bluemoon.net.nz/photo/printsdb/view.php?p=176

Cheers,

- Dave