The brief peak at your 135/1,8 was a lot more than what I could handle.
I went strait home, had a cold shower, and said
"Tommeltott,
slikkepott,
langemann,
gullebrand
og lille petter spillemann"
10 times.
I wasn't able to concentrate on the spells, so it only made me think about
Josteins FA* 28-70/2,8. I also had strong flashbacks about a mint FA 35/2.
Then I had a close inspection of my unpaid bills. That set me strait for day
or two.

Thank you for not letting me see the rest of the bag. That was very
considerate of you, it may have turned me into a zombie.

Tim
Mostly harmless (just plain Norwegian)

Never underestimate the power of stupidity in large crowds
(Very freely after Arthur C. Clarke, or some other clever guy)