This one time, at band camp, Fred <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> In AU, is one (theoretically) innocent until proven guilty, or is one
> guilty as soon as one is accused?

One is as you say, theoretically, accorded the presumption of innocence.
however, these guys are not denying the charges, well, not publicly.
Perhaps I should just let justice take its course and visit my friend
Jai.

Jai has an amazing room. The anger room. It contains a cricket bat and an
old matress and an incense burner. The object is to beat the crap out of
the matress with the bat and release the tension.

Kind regards
kevin