I do not think Tamron currently has anything close to a 20-35.  At
least B&H does not list it.  Between the Pentax and the Tokina ATX,
the Pentax is only $20 more.  If the extra stop of the Tokina is
important to you then that might be a reason to buy it.  I do not have
either, but someone here might have experience with both and offer
their opinion.

Perry.

--