Then again Lightroom is the kind of the opposite of Darkroom, which is at least kind of clever.

Bob Shell wrote:

On Jan 9, 2006, at 7:39 AM, Adam Maas wrote:

It's currently importing 760 PEF's as I write this. Looks to have 2 major advantages over Aperture, it reads PEF's and it runs on older macs.

You'll love it.

My only complaint is that Adobe is too damned conservative in their public product names. "Lightroom" is an OK name, but the code name prior to release was "Shadowland", a MUCH cooler name! I was hoping they'd keep that name.

It's partially an answer to Apple's Aperture, and I love it that Adobe is giving it away for free while Apple is trying to charge an absurdly high price for Aperture. And yes, it runs on older Macs. Apple would give me a NFR copy of Aperture, but it won't run on my two year old G4 iMac.

Bob

--
When you're worried or in doubt, Run in circles, (scream and shout).