In a message dated 1/3/2006 6:10:04 AM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
During last week i've been visiting one of the most visited Tel Aviv
street "Shenkin str.". This is a very small street with only one
direction of driving and small sidewalks, but it's very hard to walk
there because of the amount of people walking there. The popularity is
because of the large amount of the Caffe shops, lots of cheap clothes
shops and the location - right in the middle of everything. I like to
walk there and look into the shop windows (i don't really know how to
say that better in english so please... ;-) )

Hope you'll like this small project of mine:
<http://mishka.site.co.il/gallery2/main.php? g2_view=core.ShowItem&g2_itemId=3463>

The photographs show interesting compositions, but seem a little busy.

PS: The current version of Gallery of mine uses a lot of java
scripting so it can look like flash sometimes but it's not.
Unfortunately i'm forced to use this one because of the security
issues.

The display pages are too complex, take to long to read and understand the controls, and download relatively slowly even on aDSL connection. I don't like the page to page transitions ... they seem slow and awkward.

Simpler, straight HTML or DHTML would be preferable.

Godfrey