Well,
I'm a graphic designer with university degree, so I
guess my opinion is somewhat "expert".
The new one sucks, it's anything but contemporary, it
looks old (I know retro is fashion, but for a
technology company it's no good), the type sucks and
the two stripes are hilarious. And they must have paid
at least 50k usd for that piece of sh**t.
Also, if your company is going badly, the worst you
can do is to change your logo, you'll only confuse
consumers.
Goodbye Kodak

Albano

--- Lewis Matthew <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> My reaction was somewhat different. I read the
> paragraph you quoted and
> thought "B******t". :-)
> I sent the quote to my son (a Toyota USA Market
> Planning Administrator), and
> he answered "B******t". :-)
>
> Lewis
>
> >My reaction was the same ...