It's OK Frank, I think it's just his way of complimenting
me on my finely honed auction skills.
In which case, thank you Collin.

Of course he may be upset that I beat him by a dollar.
If that's the case than, Nanner, Nanner, Boo Boo! <vvbg>

Seriously though, the L is the only ZX series I've never
owned.
I'm intrigued by the wireless flash and Pentax functions.
Hopefully I have enough spare parts to fix whatever died.

Don