I have a friend who used to own a pentax (I don't remember the model)
and another one who is Nikon fanatic. This Nikonmaniac convinced my
other fried to switch to Nikon and I always said that Pentax is a very
good brand and if you want to upgrade, buy a PZ1-p (at that moment the MZ-S
was not available). So, he bought a N80 and every time he sees my PZ-1p
and turn it on he says: Oh man, I regret so much I sold my pentax outfit and
bought this camera for much more money than the PZ1-p costs.

Alex