Hogwarts Hall:

http://www.fotocommunity.com/pc/pc/cat/848/display/4741079

Henry VIII is at the top rear center, rather dim.

Guarding history, languidly:

http://www.fotocommunity.com/pc/pc/mypics/535671/display/4741082

That's all I have time to process now. Tomorrow it's back to Phoenix.

Joe
=======
Cool. I've been wondering where that was - Hogwarts that is. I thought it
looked real. I suppose some of the corridors were in Oxford also.

Thanks for sharing it.

Did you get to go on the Inspector Morse tour?

Marnie aka Doe  An admitted fan. I have all of Morse on DVD.

Thanks, Marnie. No, in the end I took an Oxford University tour rather than Inspector Morse. The Morse tour does scenes-of-crimes and the like. That would have been fun, but with limited time it was more important for me to see some historic architecture. Next time.

Joe