The girls are all at the Import shows. At least the good looking ones which aren't blonde over blue (And a few blonde kogals too) are.

-Adam

John Francis wrote:
The girls are all at truck shows nowadays.
Car shows seem to concentrate on selling minivans to soccer moms,
with a sideline in SUVs.

I expect I'd have found a few booth babes in the aftermarket
annexe, but somehow I forgot to go there at the last auto show.