>Adam said:
> But I shoot a lot with a group (TPMG) which is heavily composed of
> Canon-users, and so I've gone and traded the D for an EOS 3 so I can
> take advantage of equipment sharing (Not being able to use the flashes
> at a group studio shoot sucks). There's a 20d in my future as well
> (post-PMA, I'm expecting a replacement and a price-drop on the 20d).

Adam. You mentioned this group before, and i think Dave C-S also attends
sometimes. I'm
looking to get
studio lighting and shooting experience. Most high schools, (general interest
classes)don't offer these
classes anymore. Believe me i have been checking. Durham Uxbridge used to until
2003.Just
wondering if one could get said experience on these studio get togethers.

You can email me offlsit if you can supply me with more info as far as website,
when you
meet up or
do the studio stuff,do you need to be sponsered, that sort of thing.