Collin wrote:
"Birds In The Sky " by  Lasse Karlsson
I don't really understand it.
+ + + + +

Someone mentioned my picture! Someone mentioned my picture! :)

Thanks Collin, for trying (to understand it).
Actually, I can't help you a bit, unfortunately. Because there is really nothing to be
understood about it. :)
It's just a girl, doing like she does, the sky and the other birds that happen to
cross the sky when I shot the picture. There are no secrets, no hiddens messages. I
simply like it.
However, I can tell you some facts around it (as if anyone would care) which I could
have mentioned it in the comments section (but I was very late in submitting it so it
was left out).
The girls is actually in the midst of a regular long jump at a local track and field
event.
This is roughly the top half of the frame. (I have a series of pictures from this
event.)
However, when preparing for the gallery, I once again ran into this problem of finding
that, resized to a maximum of 600pixels, the impact of the (full) picture wasn't the
way I wanted it to be, so I simply cropped it in half and it became a totally
different picture, which I found I liked too. I noticed the birds in the sky, named it
and submitted it.
To me it's beautiful. She's sort of in mid air and really working hard to stretch that
jump as long as possible.
(Maybe I should have submitted the full picture, because her body makes a real
choreographical impact.)

Thanks Collin, for being honest (or... maybe you were just being polite? :) )

Lasse