I'd disagree with you about the brand.  There's a lot of crap out there -
I'd rather spend a few $$ more and be sure to get as good and stable a
product as possible.  For the small difference in $$ there can be a big
difference in security and reliability.  And remember the adage, "The
thrifty man always pays the most."

Shel