Looks like this is the same as the Bogen 3001 Tripod and 3030 3-way head.
I like my 3001 a lot, the 3030 is nice but not very fast to use, great for
scenics though, as is the 3D head.
I prefer the 322RC2 Grip Action Ballhead, it's the one I use the most.
I also like the 3055 ballhead, fast and pretty solid.

Don