thanks Collin,

        Nice to see that someone else saw the coolness of my "Don't
        Try This at Home, Kids" shot. The way everything just barely
        fits so well into the frame is what I really liked about that
        one. No cropping, btw - just an ever so slight rotation and
        trimming, maybe 1deg or so. I think, in retrospect, my friend
        may have been driving down the near oncoming traffic lane!

         !8^O           Bill