On 1/19/06, Scott Loveless <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I remember your reply to my request.  Wasn't there small piece of film
> stuck in there somewhere? <snip>

IIRC, the fellow behind the counter speculated when I brought the
camera in that it might have been a small film chip stuck in the
curtain rail, or maybe just gunk, or both.  I don't recall that I ever
did find out what was there when I picked the camera up - I was just
happy that it was working and that a simple CLA remedied the problem.

cheers,
frank