"William Robb" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

From: "Adam Maas"

There's an italian manufacturer of colour film, they make it in 35mm and several wierd formats. Ferrania is the name IIRC.

And you would want to use the stuff?

The only reason anyone would want to use the stuff is if there's nothing
else available. This is not, by the way, a "hypothetical answer" ;-)

Considering that until a couple months ago, Ferrania was the only manufacturer of 126 film, this is definitely non-hypothetical.

-Adam