Fra: Mark Steele [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sendt: 19. januar 2006 10:02
Til: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
Emne: Does anyone know how to get a PK-R lens out of a PK-AF2 mount?

I bought a cheap Sirius 135mm PK-A lens on eBay, when I attempted to fit it
to my MZ-5n it jammed in a position about 30 degrees short of where it
should be.  Now it won't come out.  It knocks as though something has
locked.  On close inspection it turns out to be a PK-R Ricoh-fitting.

So, does anyone know how to get a cheap PK-R lens out of a PK-AF2 mount?
Without destroying the camera?

Yours hopefully,
Mark