Yessir!

Dario

----- Original Message ----- From: "mike wilson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <pentax-discuss@pdml.net>
Sent: Friday, January 20, 2006 12:04 PM
Subject: Re: Re: Optio WPi

From: "Dario Bonazza" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 2006/01/20 Fri AM 09:42:56 GMT
To: <pentax-discuss@pdml.net>
Subject: Re: Optio WPi

And the WP has a very good lens too! Comparing it to Optio S6, Optio SV, and Optio 60 (same pictures in same situation), those taken with the WP were the
best of the bunch.

Dario

Thanks. Is the only difference between the WP and the WPI the number of pixels?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sylwester Pietrzyk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>