>A special offer to list members only.
>
>For a limited time, you have the once in a lifetime
>chance to comment on my PUG entry for July (Penguins,
>by Jody Wintringham).
>
>But wait, there's more...
>A special limited edition reply for the first 100
>customers.
>
>But don't send any money now. I'll bill you later (or
>not).
>
>Get in quick! This offer is only for the next 5 days.
>
>Jody.

Hi Jody,

Being an avid plant shooter, I like how the background clumps of grass were
rendered in your shot, very fountain like, with a nice softness--but for me
they do distract from your penguins. I'd probably crop most of the
non-penguin background out to force viewers' attention on to the penguins
(and most likely get rid of the fence out too).

What's your own take on the shot? (strengths, weaknesses, etc.?)

Dan Scott
[EMAIL PROTECTED]