I tried to find the documentary on NetFlix, but with no luck.  However, a
search for Cap brought up: "Adventure of Photography: 150 Years of the
Photographic Image."

If you're a NetFlix subscriber you can read about the series here:
http://www.netflix.com/MovieDisplay?movieid=70027437&trkid=147042

Shel

Out