He's 65 for God's sake, maybe he decided to retire?

Adam Maas wrote:

Bob Shell wrote:

On Jan 20, 2006, at 3:23 PM, Shel Belinkoff wrote:

His career is dead?

His career is hardly dead. I wanted to do an article about him and his photography, but every time I talked to his publicist he was away somewhere directing a new movie. He has moved behind the camera.

Really? According to IMDB, he hasn't directed anything since 1995. The only listings for him after then is voice acting/narrating stuff and various fan related appearances, well and a couple really low-budget bits. Of course they don't cover commercials, but any real film work should be in there.

He may not be as visible as he once was, but he's been directing and
producing, doing TV commercials, has his photography (some of which I've seen and which is quite well done, IMO), and he's been on Celebrity Poker
with Dr.Phil and Paris Hilton.  OK, I made up that last part ....

I don't imagine he would have the patience for Paris Hilton, unless it was to bitch slap her.

Bob

-Adam

--
When you're worried or in doubt, Run in circles, (scream and shout).