From: "Bob W" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
-----Original Message-----
From: Bob W [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

He looks a little bit like Edward Weston. I have seen his
face, but I cannot place who he is.

My guess is that your father or uncle has the same name as
you, and took the photograph a long time ago. It is a superb
portrait, by the way.

I remembered where (I think) I've seen this face. It reminds me of the
self-portrait of Edward Steichen on the front of this book:
http://images-eu.amazon.com/images/P/0500201870.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

So, it's an Edward. Weston or Steichen. That's my guess.

No "or":s will get you this honorary PDML Quiz Degree, nor just guesses. :-)

However your reply IS interesting, and because of it I will throw in another card and expand the quiz a little:

The question remains "Who is the photographer?"

However, initially my advice was "Think twice!" - now it is "Think thrice!" :-)

Let's see if this will get you or anybody any further.

Thanks,
Lasse