Fra: Mark Roberts [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sendt: 23. januar 2006 01:54
Til: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
Emne: Re: FA*28-70/2.8 on ebay

Derby Chang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>What was the price of this lens when it was new? Around $US1000? Looks
>like it has appreciated somewhat.
>
>http://tinyurl.com/cxspa

I think it was over $1200 even at places like B&H but that still would
be cheaper than this auction! Mind you, it's a fabulous lens.
I thought my Tokina 28-70/2.6-2.8 was certainly sharp enough for any
professional use but you could have knocked me over with a feather when
I saw my first shots from the FA*28-70.

--
Mark Roberts
Photography and writing